A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carew-Akenzua
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carew-Akenzua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carew-Akenzua graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carew-Akenzua has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oyindamola F Carew-Akenzua MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oyindamola F. Carew-Akenzua practice?
- Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua has 1 office location.
Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.