A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carew-Akenzua
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carew-Akenzua graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carew-Akenzua has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oyindamola F Carew-Akenzua MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oyindamola F. Carew-Akenzua practice?
- Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua has 1 office location.
Dr. Oyindamola Carew-Akenzua practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.