A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dela Cruz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dela Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dela Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dela Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz practice?
- Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablito Dela Cruz practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Pediatricians and Terre Haute Neurologists.