A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Arevalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Arevalo is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Arevalo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arevalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo A. Arevalo practice?
Dr. Pablo Arevalo practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.