A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Arevalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arevalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo A. Arevalo practice?
Dr. Pablo Arevalo practices Neurology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Neurologists.