A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Arevalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Arevalo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Arevalo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Antonio Arevalo MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pablo A. Arevalo practice?
- Dr. Pablo Arevalo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pablo Arevalo practices Neurology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Huntington Park Neurologists.