A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Celnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celnik
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Celnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pablo Celnik, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celnik graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Celnik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pablo Ariel Celnik MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pablo A. Celnik practice?
- Dr. Pablo Celnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Pablo Celnik practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Physiatrists.