A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pablo Limbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pablo Limbo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Limbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Limbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pablo C. Limbo practice?
Dr. Pablo Limbo practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Rowland Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA.
See Rowland Heights Family Physicians, Rowland Heights General Practitioners, and Rowland Heights Internists.