A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Krishnamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnamurthi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnamurthi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Krishnamurthi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthi graduated from MD, Stanley Medical College.
Dr. Krishnamurthi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Western Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma T Krishnamurthi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padma T. Krishnamurthi practice?
- Dr. Padma Krishnamurthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Krishnamurthi practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.