A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandeeshwar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nandeeshwar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Rheumatologists.