A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandeeshwar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nandeeshwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandeeshwar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nandeeshwar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Nandeeshwar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Rheumatologists.