Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marathe-Rastogi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Marathe-Rastogi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi MD is a female Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Collegeville Oncologists and Collegeville Radiation Oncologists.