A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marathe-Rastogi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Marathe-Rastogi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi MD is a female Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pallavi Marathe-Rastogi practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Paoli Oncologists.