Dr. Pamela Asghar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Asghar?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Love Dr Asghar, her staff & the friendliness of her office. I feel at home.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Great Dr! Great Staff!

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I love the way Dr Asghar treat her patient shes been my Doctor for almost 10 years. She listen to you if you have some questions to ask and she always have time to talk to you

Shady and untrustworthy

Posted on December 4th, 2015

This office has so many unnecessary and hidden fees in their new patient paperwork it is ridiculous. The paperwork states, "Due to the large increase of health plan prescription requirements, there may be a $10.00 prescription fee for all non-appointment, and repeat prescriptions to be signed by the doctor. Also there is a $15.00 charge for all paperwork completed by our office including copies of any medical information. Any issues discussed other than preventative care are not part of the routine physical (i.e. irregular bleeding, bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, menopausal symptoms, etc.) and must be addressed in a problem visit, which may result in additional co-pays, deductible applications or co-insurance." I asked the receptionist for further information and she confirmed that if I spoke with the doctor about any concerns then I would be charged for 2 visits. I told her that when I booked the appointment I let them know I was making it because I had a few basic concerns I just wanted to talk over and they never mentioned that I would be charged for 2 visits (they just snuck it in the paperwork they ask you to sign). I have been to many other offices and have never heard of these extra fees. I asked my family and friends and they agreed, this is not customary/normal for how other offices operate. Many people go to doctors because they have a problem or want to discuss a problem. To say 'no questions or i'll charge you double' is absurd.

Excellent quality care

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Asghar since Dr. Tucker retired and I could not think of seeing anyone else for my well-woman check ups. Dr. Asghar is very sincere, caring and compassionate. I feel so at ease with her and can talk to her about anything. I am almost 60 years old and she is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I highly recommend her for quality women's healthcare.

current patient

Posted on April 17th, 2013

have been seeing Dr for over 6 years now, She was my dr when I was pregnant and delivered my child. I love her kindness and is very compassionate of her patients. the staff there is kind and friendly. would recommend her to my family and friends.

Brought in Students to my Annual w/out consent!

Posted on April 11th, 2013

They brought in students or interns to my Annual after I was up in stirrups w/out consent! I was so humilliated and felt violated. When I told everyone to get out the doctor looked at me like I had done something wrong.

great doctor!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I love Dr. Asghar, she is so calm and caring. She delivered my 18 month old and i am now pregnant again. I will use Dr Asghar with my third baby. I love her assistentants Silvia and Carolina. They always call me to check on me if i had an issue or someghing. The only complain i have is that at her clinic they have lots of chocolates and they always let me eat as many as i want and i ended up gain 100 pounds....(lf course not bc of the chocolates....)

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr Asghar is amazing she is so helpful and caring!!! Her staff is so helpful and knowledgeable they are always willing to go the extra mile!!! Her nurses are amazing!!! If you want a great dr go see Dr Asghar!

Nice doctor, but...

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I had no problem with Dr. Asghar at all. Her bedside manner is terrific. However, her nurse, Felicia, is very rude and unhelpful.

Posted on November 5th, 2017