Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

350 Westpark Way
Ste 223
Euless, TX 76040
817-283-4438
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent quality care  |  show details
by S. Songer on Aug 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Asghar since Dr. Tucker retired and I could not think of seeing anyone else for my well-woman check ups. Dr. Asghar is very sincere, caring and compassionate. I feel so at ease with her and can talk to her about anything. I am almost 60 years old and she is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I highly recommend her for quality women's healthcare.

|  current patient  |  show details
by ms. castillo on Apr 17th, 2013

have been seeing Dr for over 6 years now, She was my dr when I was pregnant and delivered my child. I love her kindness and is very compassionate of her patients. the staff there is kind and friendly. would recommend her to my family and friends.

|  Brought in Students to my Annual w/out consent!  |  show details
by Embarrassed at Annual on Apr 11th, 2013

They brought in students or interns to my Annual after I was up in stirrups w/out consent! I was so humilliated and felt violated. When I told everyone to get out the doctor looked at me like I had done something wrong.

|  great doctor!  |  show details
by Luciana Fitch on Jan 31st, 2013

I love Dr. Asghar, she is so calm and caring. She delivered my 18 month old and i am now pregnant again. I will use Dr Asghar with my third baby. I love her assistentants Silvia and Carolina. They always call me to check on me if i had an issue or someghing. The only complain i have is that at her clinic they have lots of chocolates and they always let me eat as many as i want and i ended up gain 100 pounds....(lf course not bc of the chocolates....)

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Asghar is amazing she is so helpful and caring!!! Her staff is so helpful and knowledgeable they are always willing to go the extra mile!!! Her nurses are amazing!!! If you want a great dr go see Dr Asghar!

|  Nice doctor, but...  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

I had no problem with Dr. Asghar at all. Her bedside manner is terrific. However, her nurse, Felicia, is very rude and unhelpful.

|  Sincere OB-GYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

She is great, spends time listening. I mean really listening and answering questions. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com