Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pam Grewall
Dr. Pam Grewall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Grewall is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Pam Grewall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pam Grewall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Guy
Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Katznelson
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi21