A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Bohn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Bohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U C L A Neuropsychiatric Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Summit Bohn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pamela S. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Pamela Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Bohn practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.