Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. Judy's Book.
 |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

D. Garcia has been my doctor for many many years. She is very easy to talk to you, professional and personable. Very carings and never makes you feel rushed. She will discuss anything and alternatives, and addresses them immediately. What more can you ask from your doctor.

|  Dr. Garcia Best of the Best  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I've been her patient for about 15 years. I changed insurance so I could stay with her. She's completely trustworthy. Excellent diagnosis. She keeps tabs on all meds for effiency and contraindications. She knows how to listen and acts accordingly.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for about 2 years. She is very compassionate and I like her conservative approach.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for about a year and a half now and can say she is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

|  J.P.  |  show details
by JAVIER P. on Jan 19th, 2011

I HAVE SEEN DR.GARCIA FOR THE LAST 20YEARS ,SHE AND HER STAFF ARE AWESOME ! VERY CARING,UNDERSTANDING. JUST A OVERALL GREAT DR. TO SEE AND BE SEEN BY !

|  Best Family Physician  |  show details
by jhindelang on Oct 28th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Garcia has been my family physician for 15 years. She is incredibly thorough and caring. My husband started going to her about 10 years ago and he feels the same way. All the staff at Jefferson Street Family Practice are great. They have a walk-in clinic every morning at 8 a.m. that really helps when you wake up feeling yucky and don't feel like waiting to get an appointment. I've recommended Dr. Garcia to many friends and they all love her too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  great docs  |  show details
by mack b. at Judy`sBook on Apr 11th, 2007 on judysbook.com

prompt and listen to me. I recommend them to anyone

Read Full Review at judysbook.com