Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Martinez
Dr. Pamela Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooksville, FL, with other offices in Spring Hill, FL and Lutz, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Naval HospitalCorpus Christi, Texas. Dr. Martinez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Pamela Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.
Dr. Michael Hall
Family Medicine, General Practice
Brooksville, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Melissa Asuncion
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooksville, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Eddy Laroche
Brooksville, FL 0 mi39