A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Somervell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Somervell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Somervell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somervell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Somervell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Somervell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Somervell practice?
- Dr. Pamela Somervell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Somervell practices Family Medicine near Wytheville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Saltville, VA and South Bend, IN.
See Wytheville Family Physicians.