A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Whitney is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Whitney, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Whitney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Joyce Whitney MD and PA is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Whitney practice?
- Dr. Pamela Whitney has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Whitney practices Neurology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Neurologists.