A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Harji Patel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.