Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Pasricha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Pasricha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasricha graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pasricha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospital at Galveston
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Jay Pasricha MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj J. Pasricha practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Pasricha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha practices Gastroenterology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Gastroenterologists.