A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Pasricha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Pasricha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasricha graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pasricha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Jay Pasricha MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj J. Pasricha practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Pasricha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha practices Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.