Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Pasricha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Pasricha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasricha graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Pasricha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pasricha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pankaj J. Pasricha practice?
Dr. Pankaj Pasricha practices Gastroenterology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Gastroenterologists.