Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Satija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Satija is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satija
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Satija Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Satija, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Satija graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Satija has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Satija MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Satija practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Satija has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Satija practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pain Management Doctors and Houston Neurologists.