Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Satija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Satija is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satija
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Satija Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Satija, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Satija graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Satija has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Satija MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Satija practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Satija has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Satija practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pain Management Doctors and Houston Neurologists.