A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panos Ignatiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panos Ignatiadis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panos Ignatiadis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignatiadis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ignatiadis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panos D Ignatiadis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Panos D. Ignatiadis practice?
- Dr. Panos Ignatiadis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Panos Ignatiadis practices Neurological Surgery near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Neurological Surgeons.