A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panos Marmarelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panos Marmarelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panos Marmarelis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmarelis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Marmarelis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panos Z Marmarelis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Panos Z. Marmarelis practice?
- Dr. Panos Marmarelis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panos Marmarelis practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.