A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panos Marmarelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panos Marmarelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panos Marmarelis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmarelis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Marmarelis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marmarelis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Panos Z. Marmarelis practice?
Dr. Panos Marmarelis practices Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists.