A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Harinarayan Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parag H. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Parag Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parag Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Hospice & Palliative Specialists.