Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paramita Ghosh
Dr. Paramita Ghosh, MD, PHD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Clermont, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghosh is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Memorial Hospital West and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ghosh has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paramita Ghosh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paramita Ghosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clermont, FL.
Dr. Parimal Maniar
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clermont, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Maria Karam Demori
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clermont, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jose Lopez
Oakland, FL 1.60 mi24