Internists
Video profile
17325 Pagonia Dr
Suite 105
Clermont, FL 34711
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Only interested in protecting herself  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

When she failed to do as I requested, she decided to take action on her own, against my specificially stated wishes. I told her she was no longer my physician, however her office continues to contact me to attempt to schedule appointments.

|  Review  |  show details
May 10th, 2013

I had a very good experience with this doctor. The staff was courteous and the doctor has great bedside manners. She has always seen me whenever I needed to see her .Spends lot of time with me in going over diabetes .I highly recommend this doctor

|  Rude an inconsiderate  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Gosh is the absolute worst doctor I have EVER seen in my life. I scheduled an appointment because I was havin heart palpitations. She did an EKG and told me I was having a "very bad heart problem" and insisted I go to the ER. At this point I was having a full blown panic attack, she kept taking my blood pressure and telling me how high it was. Oh course it's going to be high I was having a panic attack!!! When I arrived at the ER they did another EKG and told me it was fine and that I was in fact having a panick attack. Even the nurses at the ER sympathized with me when I told them what doctor sent me there. On another occasion she chastised me for taking birth control pills and told me how she did not believe "in giving such things to your girls" ( I was 19). I simply asked for one refill to hold me over until I could see my OBGYN. She have me the script only after telling me she didn't want me to "become pregnant if I was going to do such things". Needless to say, I transferred to a different office. Upon transfering my records I received a call asking what doctor I transferred to....I'm not sure why that matters. I have since changed doctors and I'm much happier with my physician:)

|  No bueno!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Bad experiences with the doctor and her staff. Dr. Ghosh has a bad attitude. I'm switching doctors asap!

|  Truly a wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Ghosh and her staff (except maybe the front desk receptionist.) She has been my doctor for several years. I have been trying to get my own mother to go to her. I have found her to be thorough, caring, a good listener, and everything I look for in a doctor. I have several major medical conditions and she follows them very closely. I don't get by with anything! I truly do not understand the previous postings. It causes me to wonder about "the other side of the story". I'm wondering what kind of an attitude those patients went in with because their experiences just don't sound like the doctor I know.

|  Worst experience with a doctor ever  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I went in today simply for a renewal of my medication. She started talking about an EKG I had 9 months ago that she referred me to a cardiologist about. I explained that after a battery of tests, the cardiologist gave me a clean bill of health and she continued going on and on about my "bad heart". I am 35 years old and the cardiologist SHE referred me to says I am fine. She was angry because I had called the officer manager several months ago when she would not refill my prescription for days and told me she suggested I go see the other doctor (trust me, I would be, but he is so booked...no wonder her schedule is wide open). She called the office manager in and asked her to calm me down because this wasn't good for my "bad heart". She is truly delusional. I also left in tears as did a previous poster. There is no reason to add additional stress to your life. Find a doctor who will be kind to you.

|  Will never return!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr Ghosh was rushed and did not have time to listen to my concerns on her diagnosis. I will never return to this office as it is apparent that their business is just a numbers game.

Dec 8th, 2011

poor quality, poor service, long wait time, didn't even listen to my heart, just another awful experience at this doctor, will never go again!

Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Ghosh is very caring and concerned for the well-being of her patients. She has a pleasant and positive manner. She listens closely to what the patient says and provides excellent medical treatment. I have been her patient for over 2 years and very pleased with her medical care.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Took time to listen to me

|  visit left me in tears  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

Last time I saw Dr. Ghosh (2 years ago) I referred to a spot on my leg that would not heal. She told me it was nothing to be concerned about. That inner voice kept nagging me - so I scheduled an appt with a dermatologist. It was skin cancer so he removed it. Now I scheduled a check up with Dr. Ghosh because of a couple of very minor concerns. Thought we would discuss suggestions on higher fiber diet, etc to alleviate my concerns. Instead she was more interested in selling me skin care products to help me appear more youthful. I was very frustrated. When I mentioned my digestive concern, she suggested a colonoscopy to "screen for cancer since I have a history". WHAT?? Since when does a Dr even use the "C" word when ordering a test!! It was incredibly insensitive!I will find another doctor...one that will listen, and more importantly, take the time to explain everything to me.

|  Ghosh Paramita Md is great patient care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 28th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I see Dr. Ghosh when I am unable to see Dr. Timmel since they are partners. She is very nice and provides excellent care and answers all of...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com