Dr. Paramita Ghosh MD, PHD, M.Sc Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Ghosh cares about her patients. She tries very hard to provide amazing medical attention and at a very low cost. If you are sick, go to Dr. Ghosh. She will fix you right up.

May 23rd, 2016
She is my life saver with the correct diagnosis. Test results only confirm her original diagnosis.

June 6th, 2015
Dr. Ghosh is one of the best doctors I know! She is extremely knowledgeable and competent! She really cares for her patients! Her Clinical staff is great, courteous and efficient. The Office Manager and staff not so much, they seem rude, hostile and unprofessional.

April 5th, 2015
Great Doc
Dr. Ghosh is the best internist in the Clermont area. I have had to change several primary doctors until I found her and am going to her for the last 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, attentive to care and I find it very comforting to share my health problems with her.

August 6th, 2013
Only interested in protecting herself
When she failed to do as I requested, she decided to take action on her own, against my specificially stated wishes. I told her she was no longer my physician, however her office continues to contact me to attempt to schedule appointments.

May 10th, 2013
Review
I had a very good experience with this doctor. The staff was courteous and the doctor has great bedside manners. She has always seen me whenever I needed to see her .Spends lot of time with me in going over diabetes .I highly recommend this doctor

April 3rd, 2013
Rude an inconsiderate
Dr. Gosh is the absolute worst doctor I have EVER seen in my life. I scheduled an appointment because I was havin heart palpitations. She did an EKG and told me I was having a "very bad heart problem" and insisted I go to the ER. At this point I was having a full blown panic attack, she kept taking my blood pressure and telling me how high it was. Oh course it's going to be high I was having a panic attack!!! When I arrived at the ER they did another EKG and told me it was fine and that I was in fact having a panick attack. Even the nurses at the ER sympathized with me when I told them what doctor sent me there. On another occasion she chastised me for taking birth control pills and told me how she did not believe "in giving such things to your girls" ( I was 19). I simply asked for one refill to hold me over until I could see my OBGYN. She have me the script only after telling me she didn't want me to "become pregnant if I was going to do such things". Needless to say, I transferred to a different office. Upon transfering my records I received a call asking what doctor I transferred to....I'm not sure why that matters. I have since changed doctors and I'm much happier with my physician:)

October 25th, 2012
No bueno!
Bad experiences with the doctor and her staff. Dr. Ghosh has a bad attitude. I'm switching doctors asap!

January 29th, 2012
Truly a wonderful doctor
I can't say enough about Dr. Ghosh and her staff (except maybe the front desk receptionist.) She has been my doctor for several years. I have been trying to get my own mother to go to her. I have found her to be thorough, caring, a good listener, and everything I look for in a doctor. I have several major medical conditions and she follows them very closely. I don't get by with anything! I truly do not understand the previous postings. It causes me to wonder about "the other side of the story". I'm wondering what kind of an attitude those patients went in with because their experiences just don't sound like the doctor I know.

December 21st, 2011
Worst experience with a doctor ever
I went in today simply for a renewal of my medication. She started talking about an EKG I had 9 months ago that she referred me to a cardiologist about. I explained that after a battery of tests, the cardiologist gave me a clean bill of health and she continued going on and on about my "bad heart". I am 35 years old and the cardiologist SHE referred me to says I am fine. She was angry because I had called the officer manager several months ago when she would not refill my prescription for days and told me she suggested I go see the other doctor (trust me, I would be, but he is so booked...no wonder her schedule is wide open). She called the office manager in and asked her to calm me down because this wasn't good for my "bad heart". She is truly delusional. I also left in tears as did a previous poster. There is no reason to add additional stress to your life. Find a doctor who will be kind to you.

December 20th, 2011
Will never return!
Dr Ghosh was rushed and did not have time to listen to my concerns on her diagnosis. I will never return to this office as it is apparent that their business is just a numbers game.

December 8th, 2011
poor quality, poor service, long wait time, didn't even listen to my heart, just another awful experience at this doctor, will never go again!