A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Patel, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Dinubhai Patel MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paresh D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Paresh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Patel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Child Psychiatrists.