Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2014

This is an excellent Doctor. If you are a drug user or a drug pusher of illegal drugs, or abusing your medicine. Than you do not wont to come here. This doctor only treats patients that need help and not abuse the situation. Please go somewhere else for your drugs. There office is not a pain clinic. I pray for the girls that have to deal with the cussing of the patients that has failed there drugs screens and want there medicine anyways. its very sad.

|  pathetic excuse of a "doctor"  |  show details
by Very Disappointed on Oct 28th, 2014

This is one of the WORST medical experiences I have ever had.. While waiting In a hall way to be seen Amy the receptionist cussed a patient out over the phone and proceeded to hang up on them. I had to ask 4 TIMES if my 4 year old could use the restroom and after being told she didn't have "time" to deal with a kid needing to use the bathroom I had to just tell her to point me in the direction of the bathroom. Or I was going to let my child pee in her floor. Spending 5 SECONDS with Dr parinda felt Like the twilight zone. No Professionalism In anyway shape or form in any aspect at the "Dr office"

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2013

Been going there since 2002 very wonderful

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

On your first visit, Dr. Fruchtman spends a lot of time with you. After that, she is in very quick and out just as fast. Her office staff is not compassionate at all, in fact, Amy is down right RUDE!!! I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this office!!!!!!!!!

|  A GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Fruchtman is a very caring and observant doctor!

|  Sherry - Patient  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Best doctor I have ever gone to, She sits with you and goes over every concern with you, Most of my family have switched from their previous doctors to her. Caring Doctor, The best in Salisbury. I would recommend her to anyone. Very Fast service, Great with Kids,and seen very quick, The office staff are excellent. They all do what they can for you. I am so glad to have her as my doctor, and wouldn't have it any other way. I recommend her to you also, If you want a doctor and staff that cares, this is the one for you! Have a blessed day!

|  Very rude staff.  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2010

Never go there again,very rude staff.