A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parke Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parke Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parke Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parke King Chang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Parke K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Parke Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Parke Chang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Rheumatologists.