A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parueen Afridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Afridi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Afridi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Afridi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parueen N. Afridi practice?
Dr. Parueen Afridi practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.