A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Prahlad Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Parul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Patel practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.