A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Prahlad Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Parul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Patel practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.