A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvaiz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvaiz Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Hand Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvaiz Akhtar Malik MD and FACS is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Parvaiz A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Parvaiz Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvaiz Malik practices Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Plastic Surgeons.