A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravandoost
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravandoost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravandoost graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ravandoost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost practice?
- Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvaneh Ravandoost practices Family Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Pathologists.