A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parvez Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parvez Qureshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parvez Qureshi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parvez Anjum Qureshi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parvez A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Parvez Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parvez Qureshi practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.