A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeroushalmi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yeroushalmi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz Kalimi Yeroushalmi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Parviz K. Yeroushalmi practice?
- Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parviz Yeroushalmi practices Psychiatry near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Moorestown Psychiatrists.