A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pascal Kingah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingah graduated from Universite De Yaounde I.
Dr. Kingah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pascal Lemnyuy Kingah MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pascal L. Kingah practice?
- Dr. Pascal Kingah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pascal Kingah practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.