A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasha Generette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasha Generette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasha Generette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Generette graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Generette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasha Generette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pasha Generette practice?
- Dr. Pasha Generette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pasha Generette practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.