A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasha Generette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasha Generette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasha Generette, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Generette graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Generette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Generette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pasha Generette practice?
Dr. Pasha Generette practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.