A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Baumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia April Baumann DO is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Baumann practice?
- Dr. Patricia Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Baumann practices Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.