A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bouknight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bouknight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouknight
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bouknight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bouknight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouknight graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouknight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Center for Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jean Bouknight MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Bouknight practice?
- Dr. Patricia Bouknight has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Bouknight practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.