A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Bouknight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Bouknight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Bouknight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouknight graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouknight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Center for Family Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bouknight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans