A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Byers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Byers, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Critical Care
- Multiple Trauma
- Nutritional Support
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Byers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Marie Byers MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Byers practice?
- Dr. Patricia Byers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Byers practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.