A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Stephenson, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Stephenson, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Dee G Stephenson MD and PA is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia D. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Stephenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Ophthalmologists.