A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Eben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Eben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Eben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eben graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Eben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Agbor Eben MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Eben practice?
- Dr. Patricia Eben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Eben practices Internal Medicine near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD.
See Lanham Internists.