A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Tom Gee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia T. Gee practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gee practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.