A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia F Hollingsworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.