A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia F Hollingsworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia F. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hollingsworth practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.