A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Howson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Howson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Howson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Howson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Howson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patricia Howson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. M P. Howson practice?
- Dr. M Howson has 1 office location.
Dr. M Howson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons and Redwood City Surgeons.