A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Howson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Howson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Howson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Howson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patricia Howson MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. M P. Howson practice?
- Dr. M Howson has 1 office location.
Dr. M Howson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.