A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Jarrett is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Jarrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jargiello Jarrett MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Patricia Jarrett has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Jarrett practices Psychiatry near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Farrell, PA.
See Butler Psychiatrists.