A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Goetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goetz
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goetz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goetz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lohn Goetz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Goetz practice?
- Dr. Patricia Goetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Goetz practices Psychiatry near Canton, OH.
See Canton Psychiatrists.