A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Larue is Excellent. Dr. Larue has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Larue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larue graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larue has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Larue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Larue practice?
Dr. Patricia Larue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Larue, Dr. Patsy Larue, Dr. Tricia Larue, Dr. Trish Larue, Dr. Pat Larue, Dr. Patti Larue