A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Men-Chung Chen MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Chen practices Internal Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
See Citrus Heights Internists.