Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Las Colinas
6750 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 255
Irving, TX 75039
972-253-2530
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great dr, horrible office staff. Won't be back.  |  show details
by Susan on Jun 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr M for almost 10 years until today. I had an appt scheduled for tomorrow morning and was left a voicemail this morning informing me i had an upaid balance that had to be handled before she would see. I called and spoke with the financial office who said I had an unpaid claim from 2012 and 2013 and owed almost $600 and I would have to pay $250 to see her tomorrow. I let them know I couldn't do that, and that the claims should have been handled bc I had insurance at the time. After arguing with the financial office and not getting anywhere, I called the front office to see what could be done and was told there was nothing to be done. I reminded them that i had been a patient for almost 10 years and had followed the dr from another office when she left, but that was of no importance to them. I will be taking my business elsewhere which is unfortunate as I am planning on having my first child next year at the age of 33 and would prefer not to go to a stranger.

|  Disappointing experience  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

It was my first appointment with Dr. Marroquin and I scheduled it as she specializes in infertility and we had been trying to conceive for almost a year. I was very anxious to find a doctor who could help me if I needed additonal tests or treatments. I was at a loss as to what was not working. I had to wait several weeks before I could get an appointment as a new patient and in that time, I conceived! So I went in for a different purpose than originally scheduled. Nancy, the nurse, was very kind and helpful. I really appreciated her bedside manner. I brought my husband as we are both pretty clueless as this is our first pregnancy. Well he tells me that before they brought him back, they were gossiping about me at the receptionist desk! Just chatting away about my medical condition and "why" I would even come for an appointment now! It's too early for a true first prenatal appointment. I had no idea! I figured I had an appointment that I waited weeks for and I wanted to see if I had a connection with the doctor. I was appalled that they would be discussing my confidential medical information at the front desk for the entire waiting room to hear! Needless to say, I will NOT returning to Dr. Marroquin!

|  So so sad!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

My mother-in-law found out she had breast cancer, while seeing this Doctor (yearly visit). This Dr NEVER even called her! She has been through 6 months of Chemo, and now radiation. Never heard from Dr Marroquin. I guess she is too busy... Thank god my mother-in-law was strong enough to focus and call the right people. Her family physician even found out and called, to help guide her! I say shame on Dr. Marroquin!

Oct 5th, 2012

felt like just another "number"...

|  Dr. Marroquin is a wonderful choice for GYN care!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Marroquin for my "annual" checkups since 2007. She has great bedside manner and is very kind and caring. She is also very gentle, which is important! I have issues with finding the right birth control, and she has worked with me several times to find the right one. But she does want me to stay on one medication for at least 3 months before trying another, unless I've had horrible side effects. And I must also compliment her nurses. They have always been very helpful with calling in prescriptions to the pharmacy and ensuring that I'm taking care of. A few times I've gone, I've had to wait for about 30-45 mins, but other times I've gone I've only waited about 15 minutes. So on average, I'd say the wait is pretty good. And her office seems to be pretty organized.

|  Good OBGYN  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

I had a few other OBGYN before, and recently, I switched to Dr. Marroquin. She takes time to explain about what she is doing and what she may be finding. She was very thorough in following up after my surgery, and her office people are nice and friendly.

|  God-send  |  show details
by God's Favor on Aug 16th, 2010

Dr. Marroquin found a problem that I had been living with for several years. After years of tears, anxiousness, emergency room visits, and many wrong diagnosis, Dr. Marroquin told me my problem on the first visit. I truly belive GOD sent me to her.

Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Marroquin is a really good Dr. she had been my Dr for over 4 years till it started getting harder and harder to book an appointment with her...i was told over and over that the next available appointment is in 3 weeks! 3 weeks (can you imagine) and the stuff on the phone ask you the reason why you want to see her so they can schedule your appointment based on how urgent your needs are...So I found another Dr. who is not overbooked.

by Christine on Jun 15th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Marroquin's since 2005. She delivered my only child in 2006. Dr. Marroquin truly cares about her patients and takes the time to talk to you and answer any questions or concerns that you may have about your health or pregnancy.

Oct 29th, 2009

I have been your patient for 2 years. you are great doctor!