Dr. Patricia Mcclerklin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 6th, 2016
teacher
my skin was a mess until my mother's heart doctor ,Dr. Mahon told me about his sister who specialize in African American skin treatment. I could not wear my arms and back out or even a piece of jewelry. If you would just try her and I'm certain that you too would be very satisfied inside and out. Just try her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Doc.!

July 11th, 2016
Poor Quality of Care and environment was unsanitary!
The site requires you to give at least a one star rating or I would not have given any. This was the most disgusting office setting I have ever seen. The office was overcrowded and filthy. I can’t imagine that any regulatory agency has ever looked at this place or it would be shut down.. After waiting 2 hours for an appointment, Dr. McClerkin rushes in the room, takes a quick glance, tells me my 20 month old needs zyrtec. I tried to tell her that the pediatrician thinks he is having a reaction to the zyrtec - she wouldn't listen. She said he needs a biopsy and to come back without my other kids on Monday. No explanation, very condescending. Even when I tried to explain I was a single mother and had no assistance, her response was basically "oh well". I have never seen such a visibly dirty, nasty doctor’s office in my life and it Dr. McClerkin’s attitude toward my son and me was that much worse. This is not where you should go if you are seeking quality patient care.

July 6th, 2016
Bad
I waited for ever! Then they got me in the room and kept running back to check my insurance to see what it covered every time she wanted to do something to me. Her bedside manner was horrible! She rushed through the appointment and did not even address my concerns. I got so frustrated I told her I am putting my cloths on and leaving. Of course they wanted my money before they would let me leave!

March 9th, 2016
This is the worst experience I've ever encountered. I have no idea why this office has not been shut down by dhec. Horrible customer service by staff and Dr. I waited almost 2 hours for Dr. To not even listen to my concerns. She spent 3 minutes if that in my child's consultation.

December 9th, 2015
Disgusted
Awful.they left me in small room waiting on her for 2 hrs. I had a appointment.There were no apologies. She rushe'd me out the door. I was so mad. People that came after me had come and gone. Plus I rode 2 hrs just to see her..don't go to her if your life depended on it

December 5th, 2015
No problem
My daughter has been going to Dr. McClerklin for 2 years for her eczema, and Ive never had an issue with her. Every time that I visited the office it was not dirty and unclean as so many people have stated. She wasn't short with us during our visit and since then my daughter eczema has cleared up. The only complaint that I would have is the waiting area being over crowded that there weren't any seats, and 2 out 4 times the wait was long, but other than that I like her and will continue to go.

October 15th, 2015
Horrible wait time!!!!!!

September 13th, 2015
I have had eczema for over 35 years and until I was introduced to the UV box my skin has never ever been so clear.

August 25th, 2015
Good Doctfor
She's a good doctor and treats her patients great. I just wish she had a in Sumter.

August 24th, 2015
This is the most unprofessional place I have ever been . They overbooked patients ,(I'm sure for the money) wait time is over 3hours . Bring lunch and drink ,make sure you have noplans for the rest of the day . Won't be back !

August 20th, 2015
office and staff unclean-bathroom disgusting

June 22nd, 2015
Frist time I ever went I went because of my terrible acne. I waited for maybe an 130 . The mcclerkin told me I was a level 5 which is the worst she put me on accutane for 5 months and I would follow up every month before I started a new pack. that was a year ago and I am no longer a level 5. I still have small bumps but until this day I am going to be treated . Now I only wait for about 5 mins to go back and 10 mins to be seen. She is very quick with her walk in but she doesn't remember her patients doesn't remember what medication they are on or anything. Lucy the assistant is amazing . She remembers everything and everybody. If anything is wrong she is the girl to go to . I am now at the point in my treatment where I am correcting my dark spots and miner bumps that appear here and there. The best acne wash is Panoxyl especially if you are level 5. :)