A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Simons Russell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Russell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Russell practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.