A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Simons Russell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Russell practice?
- Dr. Patricia Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Russell practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.