A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Santiago is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Santiago has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Cristina Santiago MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia C. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Patricia Santiago has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Santiago practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.